Daniel Radcliffe walking 12 dogs while smoking a cigarette
WHERE IS THIS FROM ?
It’s from “la source des femmes”
THERE IS NOTHING IN THE QU’RAN THAT SAYS WOMEN’S SOLE PURPOSE IS FOR OBEYING AND PROCREATING.
We are allowed to inherit and own property and businesses, and we are allowed to CHOOSE our husbands instead of having them foisted upon us in arranged marriages. WE ARE ALSO ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE IN COMBAT.
I’ve read the Qu’ran COVER TO COVER and there’s nothing God says about women being LESS than men. In fact, God IMPLORES men to treat women as equals. Probably because God knew men have a tendency to foul things up and has to remind them that WOMEN ARE ALSO PRECIOUS CREATIONS OF HIS DIVINE WILL.
-huffs and puffs-
Sorry. I was in my feelings. But this touches my nerves a lot when people misinterpret Islam as some misogynistic religion. Nothing could be further from the truth.
I GOT TAGGED BY khaleesi-of-middle-earth. This will be fun!
1. Always post the rules
2. Ask the question the person who tagged you asked.
3.Tag 10 people and link them to the post
4.Actually tell them you tagged them
Let’s have a go at it then
1.Favorite book? This is an unfair question. I have a list…
-Harry Potter (out of the entire series, Philosopher’s Stone and Order of the Phoenix have a special place in my heart)
-Lord of the Rings / The Hobbit
- To Kill a Mockingbird
-Farenheit 451 (currently rereading this actually)
-On The Road
-The Sun Also Rises
…That’s all that come to mind right now…
2. Favorite movie? This is also a bit unfair, but I can never go wrong with a Harry Potter marathon or Christmas movies like Elf or Home Alone (1 and 2 only)
3. Favorite TV show? How I Met Your Mother, Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, Modern Family, The Mindy Project, Sherlock (in the brief second that it exists before it goes on hiatus), Doctor Who, etc.
4.First fictional crush? Max from A Goofy Movie…I was 7…
5. First real person (that you actually know) crush? This really smart kid from grade school who I was in Mathletes with.
6. Favorite character? Hermione and Luna have to duel for this one
7. Top ten tumblr blogs.
8. Favorite actor? I don’t have a favourite actor based on merit alone, but I am currently crushing very hard on Emma Stone and Tom Hiddleston, who both happen to be exceptional actors
9. Hottest/cutest actor? Please refer to #8 J
10. What is your best quality? (trust me, you have a lot) In my mind I like to think I’m really resourceful
11. The one thing you wish you could do? It’d be so totally awesome if I can clean my room with magic or get something with an ‘accio’ and not have to stand up for it
TAG YOU’RE IT! IT’D BE SO TOTALLY WICKED IF Y’ALL ANSWER! I DON’T KNOW SOME OF YOU, BUT Y’ALL SEEM LIKE REALLY COOL PEEPS AND IT’D BE SO AWESOME IF I COULD GET TO KNOW YOU :)
- What superpower do you wish you had?
- A strange man appears in your bedroom and tells you to come with him and explore the universe, what do you do?
- Name 5 different ways a paperclip can be used
- Favourite thing to do?
- Where’s Waldo?
- Favourite colour and why?
- First thing you notice about a person
- Name one thing off your bucketlist
- You are given a chance to go anywhere at any period of time, where/when will you go?
- What Hogwarts house do you think you’ll be sorted in? (Bonus: What house do think I’ll be in?)
- What character from any book/play/movie do you most identify with?
- You come across a chest with a wand, a sword, a book with all the secrets to the universe, and a petrified dragon egg. You can only pick one.
- Favourite song
- Favourite thing about your favourite person
- Pet peeve
- What are you most afraid of?
reblogging because I just noticed HE’S NOT EVEN THROWING THE KNIVES
HE’S USING A PINGPONG PADDLE TOO
how did we win the cold war
How are people believing this?
We better reblog this as much as we can 2013 is almost over
I’m drunk, editing essays for my friends. This is my comfort zone, really.
Was Hemingway’s “write drunk, edit sober” reverse psychology to you d;